So it was getting easier and I am getting used to the work, but the owner of the farm is starting to drive me crazy. Everything I do is wrong and when I ask questions, she says I wasn't listening. Also her son Max is a huge brat and I've never been good at dealing with kids.
Aside from that, we've planted watermelons, tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, okra, more zucchini and squash, and basil this week. We are supposed to have another farmer's market tomorrow. A couple guys from San Marcos came Monday and helped out with the treehouse, and I wish I had remembered to take pictures, but I might come back to the library tomorrow with some pictures to post. It's been a rainy and muddy week but it's good we got a lot of stuff planted so it can all get some rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment